The table is signed to avoid the prompt for the auto-attach script.
The table includes three scripts.
1. The first one disables CE hotkeys. You can ignore this I guess. I use it because I run multiple games and I don't want different CE instances respond to the hotkeys.
2. The second one is the main script, which gives you:
- Infinite Mana; no comment.
- Min. Resources; for everything but coins. At least one is required else it stays zero.
- Min. Coins; same as resources, just with a separate filter setting for coins.
- God mode; an excessive amount of damage can still kill you (in one hit), but that's rare.
- Dig Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which your workers dig blocks.
- Run Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which your workers move around. (who need trains?)
- Climb Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which your workers climb ladders. (who need elevators?)
- Craft Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which your workers create items at their workplaces.
- Carry Capacity Mod; allows you to scale the amount of items your workers can carry without a backpack. Backpack size bonus remains unaltered.
- Hunger Rate Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which your workers gain hunger.
- Ignore Pyramid Spell Block; allows you to cast spells in the Pyramids.
- Portal Duration Mod; allows you to scale the duration of the portals you open or 'top up'.
- Explosion Radius Mod; allows you to scale the radius of the explosion spell. Note: there's a performance hit when the radius is large, this is normal.
3. The third script simply disables encryption of the floating point values when they are written.
This should help you find any float value that's written at least once.
Should help making scripts easier.