Here's the table I ended up with.
It is signed to avoid CE prompt for the auto-attach script.
The table includes an AOB script, which gives you:
- God Mode; no comment
- One Hit Kill; no comment
- Infinite Reach; activate/mine/build from any distance
- Move Speed Mod; who needs a car?
- Manual Craft Speed Mod; scales the speed at which you craft items (you, not your facilities)
- Research Speed Mod; scales the speed at which your research progresses
- Min. Stack Level; This is more or less an 'infinite items' hack, but not really. It ensures that the stacks never go below a certain %. Requires two things: opening the interface (your inventory, a storage, a facility) and having at least 1 of the item. If you spend all your items without opening your inventory in between, the stack will be gone - which easily happens while placing a lot of walls and railroad tracks in one go.
- Game Speed Mod; In case you need to speed things up.
- Zoom Range Mod; scales the zoom range, allowing you to zoom in/out more. Do not set to 0 or else it will crash.
- Light Range Mod; so you need to place less lamps. Changes all light sources, including the player's light, which looks a bit weird with this hack