- health still drop but you wont' be killed.
- can be applied to the whole team and/or individual characters.
- setting team override to "applied" means your whole team (the 4 main members) would be undead, no matter you have applied it to them individually or not. i.e.:
-- 1. setting team override to "applied" and Prompto to "disabled", means that the whole team, including Prompto would be undead.
-- 2. setting team override to "disabled", Noctis to "applied", and all the other members to "disabled", means that only Noctis would be undead.
- team override doesn't include guest members, you'll have to apply to them individually (only 2 characters in the guest list now, will add more as I find them).
- mp stays full or refill to full when being used.
- can be applied to individual characters or the whole team.
inf. spell quantity
- quantity won't drop below 1.
spell instant cooldown
- the bar stays full always.
- damage multiplied will be bound by the damage cap, so it won't exceed 9999 or 99999. it's recommended to use this script together with raised damage cap.
- multiplier(s) can be applied to individual characters.
raised damage cap
- allows you to customize the damage cap.
- "custom damage cap" default: 1,000,000,000, can be change by editing the script, line 1.
- the on-screen damage number shows only 5 digits. so, for example, if you used damage multiplier to reach the default "custom damage cap" of this script, i.e., 1,000,000,000, on-screen damage would be "00000". may look into expending the digits display later, no promise though...
inf. item usage
- item quantity won't drop below 1 on field usage.
max fishing line drability
- the bar stays full always.
- can buy in shops, eat in diners, customize car, rent chocobo, and car fast travel with zero Gil.
- Gil still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- can power up nodes regardless on the current kW.
- kW still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- can learn anything regardless on your current AP.
- AP still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
ignore customize car item requirement
- customize car without the required items.
- required item' quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- should be used together with ignore gil.
ignore cooking ingredient
- cook without the required ingredient.
- required ingredient's quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.
advance evade key
- when activated, press and hold the CapsLock key, you will evade enemies' attack even when you're attacking.
- the main differences between game's default evade and this advance evade:
CODE: SELECT ALL
game's evade key | advance evade key
-can't evade when | -can evade when
you're attacking | you're attacking
-can block attack | -can't block attack
when prompted | when prompted
- when both game's evade key and advance evade key are pressed, advance evade's key function will override the game's evade key. e.g., if you want to block an attack, you have to released the "advance evade key" and then press/hold the game's evade key when you're promoted.
- chocobo can hover in mid-air a little bit longer after jump.
chocobo speed mod
- when activated you can customize the walk speed and trot speed of the riding chocobo. 1 means normal speed.
alt chocobo sprint key
- need chocobo speed mod activated for this to work.
- when activated, press and hold CapsLock key to move as the specified alt spint speed, without using the chocobo's stamina.
- alt spint speed can be changed by editing the entry. default: 10, can be changed by editing the script, line 4.
and pointers to [highlighted weapon] for Comrades.
The source of information - Final Fantasy XV
MORE LIKE THIS: