- Movement Speed Mod; so you can change your movement speed on foot.
- Jump Speed Mod; so you can change your jump speed on foot.
- Min. Cash.; so you can always have a min. amount of CBills.
- Pilot Skill Patcher; for now, it patches only the skill caps (that is, raises it to a level of your choice). In order to use it, go to the roster where you can see your own pilots. Hold CTRL and click on the one you want patched. As the stats come up on the right, you will see the new values. The list won't update until you reopen the panel. Note: if you hold CTRL when the entire roster is read (open computer and hold CTRL when switching to the Barracks tab), it will patch all pilots in one go, including the ones available for hire
- Mech Tonnage Mod; so you can change the calculated weight of you mech (allows you to equip more stuff).
- Min. Weapon Count; so you can always have a min. amount of weapons. Go to loadout screen, enable, then tick and untick the 'valid only' box and all weapons you have in your stored will be brought up to the min. count - and then disable it until you need it again. Does not apply to weapons that are temporary (you actually need to have a weapon taken off the mech and put into storage in order to change its amount). Note: I'm not sure what else might be using the same code, so it might be a good idea to enable only while equipping a mech.
- Min. Equipment Count; so you can always have a min. amount of equipment. Exactly the same as Min. Weapon Count, just for equipment.
- Refit Cost Mod; so you can change the amount of CBills required to repair/refit a mech.
- Refit Time Mod; so you can change the amount of time required to repair/refit a mech.
- Negotiation Pts. Remaining; This is a pointer which updates when you spend at least one. You can add more points as you like, so you can get more cash and salvage (although you will soon realize, you won't need either because salvage is crap - you get better stuff from the market).
- Deploy Any Tons; You can start your mission irrespective of deployment tonnage limit.
- Salvage Maxer; Lets you claim any salvage.
- God Mode; exactly that, for player only.
- No Recoil; no more headaches or dizziness, just enjoy the show.
- Infinite Ammo; exactly that, for player only.
- Damage Mod; if you disable God Mode, you can use this to adjust the amount of damage you take (player only).
- Mech Cooldown Mod; adjust heat dissipation speed via this setting (player only).
- Weapon Cooldown Mod; adjust weapon recycle speed via this setting (player only).
- Infinite Jump Jet; keeps your JJ fuel at max. (player only)
- Jump Jet Vertical Speed Mod; you can change the vertical speed boost you get while using the jump jet. Flight simulator, anyone?
- Jump Jet Forward Speed Mod; you can change the forward speed boost you get while using the jump jet. Flight simulator, anyone?
The source of information - MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
MORE LIKE THIS: