- by script default, when activated, health still drop when being bitten until it reaches red (danger~), but you won't die.
- you can raise the min health if you want.
- don't set min health lower than 360.
- by script default, when activated, multiply the damage done to non-player by 2.
- multiplier can be changed after the script is activated.
- most likely the damage taken by allies would be multiplied as well. will update accordingly if there are allies later.
- you can always fire guns regardless of the current ammo clip you have.
- ammo still drop until it reaches zero when fired.
- REMEMBER to turn off the "Auto-reload" in the "Options>Controls" menu first.
ignore ammo pouch
- you can reload your guns without any ammo pouch in your inventory.
- you can switch ammo without any ammo pouch in your inventory.
- ammo pouches you brought with you will still be decreased until they disappear when you reload the guns.
- grenades quantity won't drop below 1 when used, either by throwing manually or countering a zombie bite.
- knife duration would stay max when you counter a zombie bite with the combat knife. just remember to retrieve the knife from the downed zombie afterwards.
- allows you to interact with world objects with any item from your inventory.
- for example, open spade key doors with your handgun ammo.
- press and hold CapsLock key (or the key you specified) when clicking on the item in the inv AND when clicking on the USE option.
- should not be used on world objects that allows multiple items (e.g., dark room, multi-items puzzle, etc).
slow walk key
- the walk speed is quite good most of the time, but a little bit too fast when you're in a dark room/corridor... so, when activated, hold CapsLock key to walk slower.
- by script default, when activated, hold Mouse X1 Button and Mouse Right Button (i.e. hold Mouse X1 Button when aiming) would enter slow-motion by using CE's speedhack.
- you can change the key combinations and the speed after you activated the script.
game player time mod
- when activated, game play time would stop at the time you specified.
- by script default, time would stop at 1:58:43.
- for easy time setting, remember you have to allow CE to run the LUA when you open the table.
- script has no aobscan for now. may add it back later....
- no aobscan, as this is just good for simple quantity edit. for example, to actually change a weapon, you still need to locate the object itself to edit other properties like max ammo. as SunBeam were onto it already, this script won't be refined. that said:
- you can change item type and quantity of the highlighted item in your backpack.
- if it's a weapon, item id would be 0x00000000. if it's not a weapon, weapon id would be 0xffffffff
- don't freeze the values, unless you know what you are doing..
- if you are new to CE, REMEMBER you don't need to freeze the value (i.e., put a tick in the box in front of the address) if you just want to edit the value.
The source of information - Resident Evil 2 Remake
MORE LIKE THIS: