- Current Controlled Character Stats (HP, SP, STR, VIT, DEX, AGL)
- Id in 4 bytes to display name and in 2 byte to show ID inside the type of item. Types of item have dropdown with their names. The quantity is modificable if it is an stackable item. It isn't recommended to touch Quest Items and Add-ons
- Dropdown with item names. All the items present on the 1.01a are present. New items of 1.03 are still WIP
- You can modify everything on the weapons/armors/accessories, including stats, attachment, and Incarnation.
- Recommended to use the Highlighter on the inventory. It still works on the equipment screen, but due to the update, it may provoke issues.
- EX Unlocks: Requirements to unlock EX skills. Besides these requirements, there is a need to call the required statue manually.
- Weapon Mastery: Mastery of al all the types of weapons that you can use.
- NPC Weapon Mastery: Mastery of the NPC on their weapons. All playable characters available as long as they have weapon (Selka and Cardinal doesn't). Wayfarers not included.
- Fishing Mastery: 1000 will give you the max level of fishing.
- Trust Artisans: I added all artisans I found, but there are some without a name because I don't know/remember who they are. Please, report any artisans that had value but not name if you notice who is. If there is any missing artisan, tell me, and I will add it.
- Crafting: Levels and skill value of the different types of crafting.
- Sacred Arts Character Level: There are some unknown characters grouped between the known ones. If someone discovers who they are, please inform. Wayfarers not included.
- Level: Same as in the previous point but regarding the normal level instead of sacred arts. Wayfarers not included.
- Skills: All the mastery of the skills. 10000 is the three stars, which is 100% extra damage. Note that there are many entries without description, but they are linked to normal attacks, combos, etc. There is no way to visualize the mastery of those in the game, but it is tracked internally. There are also some masteries only for NPC, like Renly's Boomerang-type weapon masteries and all the Finish Art/Enhance Armament/Release Recollection of the characters.
- Mood: The required level to get a bed scene is Lvl5, but you must be at lvl4 and increase it manually to trigger a bed scene. The characters with bed scenes change the value of mood to indicate that they are past a certain bed scene. There is a dropdown added to simplify. All wayfarers included. ReoNA included, but she can't have heart-to-heart conversations, so this value can't be increased legally.
- Intimate Talk: Pointers to control the hearts, music notes and remaining time on heart-to-heart conversation. Weoks for any heart-to-heart conversation
- Levels RIVAL: 100% is 2700, but better to always go up to 2699 and increase one. For the trophies, I recommend going to 899 and go up to 900 to reach Rank 4 and get the trophy before increasing it to the max value. All wayfarers included. For the 100 affinity Rank 2 trophy, you need to put the value and 99 and speak once to go up to Rank 2 manually. Otherwise, that character wouldn't count. ReoNA included, but she can't have heart-to-heart conversations, so this value can only be increased legally by praising on combat.
- Affinity % Top-Bottom: 100% is 10000, but it is better to put it at 9999 and increase it manually once. There are two for each character. The addresses here are for the original Persona and Anima, if customized, check the next point. All wayfarers included. ReoNA included, but she can't have heart-to-heart conversations, so this value can't be increased legally.
- Affinity % Top-Bottom Not original Persona/Anima: 100% is 10000, but it is better to put it at 9999 and increase it manually once. There are two for each character. The addresses here are for any Persona, and Anima set to the character except the original, if customized, check the next point. All wayfarers included. ReoNA included, but she can't have heart-to-heart conversations, so this value can't be increased legally.
- Renown: Renown linked to towns and cities. The same renown may apply on more than one map. There are still several places unidentified on the renown. If identified, please inform.
- Speed and Jump: This group includes useful parameters. There is a dropdown with the default ones in case of wanting to restore them.
- Jump Height: Change the height of the jump. Beware that high number may send you out of the map without the possibility of returning. It may not work properly on Centoria.
- Gravity: Diminishing the number increases the time you last on air when jumping
- Move Speed Walking/Swimming/Running/Weapon. Increase the number to move faster.
- Character Customization: All options from Create Character in-game. It is possible to set up impossible legal configurations by using the face and hair of other characters (since v1.03 of the game, some of them are available legally, but the IDs are different, be careful with which one you are using). It isn't recommended to play online with impossible setups since it is impossible to confirm that there wouldn't be a ban. If playing online like that, it is on your own responsibility.
There are several scripts included.
- Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier, etc.)
- Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount On Use
- Equipped Buffs Max Out Parameters (Use for 100% Critical, Equip Pierce Weakness After Enabling)
- No Crafting Material Requirement (Material Type Items)
- NPC Trust Multiplier (Crafting Requests)
- Crafting Skill Level Multiplier (Crafting Requests)
- Weapon Proficiency Multiplier
- Max/Infinite Arts Gauge In One Hit
- Fast Load Sacred Art: two versions of this scritpt to load Sacred Arts faster.
- Fish Scripts (Change Fishing Rod or Reload Spot After Changing):putting the value to 100 will ensure the fish on that spot. The issue is that as put on the title, you need to change rod or exit and enter the fishing spot to make it effective. Another issue is that if there are less than 5 available fishes, the unused spot isn't the last. it seems to be 1, 15, 135, 1245, 12345 depending on the number of fishes.
The source of information - Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycor
MORE LIKE THIS: