- Infinite Health - Prevents health from being damaged. (Not armor nor shields.)
The outer script gets the pointer, the inner script does the job. Needs reactivation after loading screens (the pointer changes).
- Infinite Weapon Energy - Firing weapons won't drain the ship's energy.
- Infinite Boost Energy - Boost as long as you want. It never drains.
- Instant Boost/Shield/Weapon Recharge - As soon as things normally start recharging, it recharges to full. (You still have to wait out the recharge delay.) This may also affect enemy ships. Untested.
- Infinite Secondary Ammo - Firing secondaries (e.g. missiles) won't reduce the ammo count.
- Instant Missile Lock - You still have to pick a target.
- Instant Device/Ultimate Cooldown - Exactly what it says it does.
- Infinite Device/Ultimate Duration - Doesn't affect ultimates, but they will reset instantly with the above script.
- Infinite Consumables - Amount doesn't decrease on use.
- Instant Consumable Cooldown - Exactly what it says it does.
- Infinite Modifications - Upgrading a weapon won't mark it as 'modified' so you can modify it again.
- No Crafting Materials Consumed - Upgrading (modifying) will consume no resources. (You still need the resources to start the upgrade.)
- Infinite Tractor Beam Range - Technically it's 10,000km, but is effectively larger than the stages.
- Ignore Cruise "Obstacle Detected" Warning - Exactly what it says it does.
- Ignore Cruise "Hostiles Detected" Warning - Exactly what it says it does.
- Ignore "Planetary Obstruction" Warning - Exactly what it says it does.
- Ignore Legendary Equip Limit - Equip as many as you want. (Vanilla limit is 2.)
- Override Max Stack Size - 500 by default but changable. This will affect mainframe components, but you can change the quantity from 3 to 500 and then activate them.
- No Invested Materials Consumed - Only enable when needed. Prevents item amounts from changing. They still visibly decrease when investing, but close/open the perks menu and you'll see it's unchanged.
- Get Hovered Item - Hover over an item to get a pointer to it (unequip before changing values).
- Name, level, rarity, amount, ammo, was modified, can be used with any level, condition, overheat duration, etc.
- Grade: Normal, Prototype, Starforged
- Scripts to update level/grade without having to save/load.
- Prefixes (Catalysts): I've added a bunch but there's more. Need to save/load after changing them.
- Stat changes don't persist through save/load. If you want them to be powerful, give the item a high level.
- I've added ids for some of the modifiers so you can change them around, some seem locked to certain types of equipment.
- After you change the id, save/load the game and it'll reflect the change.
- Get Mainframe Expansion Count - Gets the current mainframe expansion count. Add/remove any mainframe expansions to update.
Do NOT edit it when the value is 0. This happens when you spend the last point. The pointer we've captured remains, but it's been freed by the game.
- Unlock All Colors - Unlocks all colors for ship customization. (Irreversible)
- Unlock All Decals - Unlocks all decals for ship customization. (Irreversible.)
- Unlock All Modules - Unlocks all modules for ship customization. (Irreversible.)
- Ship Dealer Restock Delay - Works in theory, not sure what triggers it in-game though. (Note: Static address of a float that's 600 by default. This WILL break on game updates.)
- Player: Credits, level, xp, difficulty.
- Ship: Name, Modules, & Appearance (Colors/Material/Lights).
- Can copy color presets across the 5 color sets. You can copy the byte array of colors from original to one of your own to alter that. Original sets tend to use colors outside of selectable ranges, you can also just edit the color floats directly.
- Modules: You can change the passives in this list and I've added ids for vindicator/gunship
The source of information - Everspace 2
MORE LIKE THIS: